- Your privacy is important to us and therefore we are providing you with this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- CPAC collects certain information about people with whom it deals, either in their personal capacities or as representatives of client institutions, suppliers or other businesses (you).
Collection of Personal Data
- CPAC collects personally identifiable information as well as non-identifiable personal information which is relevant to your interaction with CPAC. Personally identifiable information, such as names and contact details, are collected and used any time you contact or request services from CPAC. The identifiable information may include your personal contact information, job information, including your employer’s information and the nature of your interaction with CPAC.
Use of Information
- CPAC uses the information collected to ensure effective business communications with you and any other contact persons and/or client institutions, suppliers and other organizations with which CPAC has dealings.
- CPAC uses the information collected to effectively communicate with you, respond to inquiries and provide services.
- CPAC will not disclose any information to anyone outside of CPAC without your prior consent, provided that CPAC may share your information with other people as necessary to provide you with certain services or to respond to you, provide that such individuals are under a contractual obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the information supplied by CPAC.
- CPAC will not sell your information to third parties.
- CPAC may, from time to time, share with you information about other products and services that we think you may find to be of interest. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from CPAC, you may do so by either clicking on the appropriate link in CPAC email communications or by emailing your request to CPAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CPAC may use any de-identified and aggregated information (i.e. salaries and/or percentages, specialty, state in which client is employed, etc) that is collected from you for the purposes of operating CPAC’s business and to enhance its products and services to better service you. Such de-identified or aggregated information may be used as reference information for articles or reports published by CPAC.
- CPAC will not disclose your information to third parties unless disclosure is necessary to comply with law, law enforcement officials, in response to a validly issued subpoena, warrant, or court order or to exercise its legal rights or to defend itself against legal claims.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, CPAC has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information CPAC collects.
Privacy Complaints; Updating Personal Information; Contacting CPAC
- You can contact CPAC or update your personal information by[ calling CPAC at (323) 696-2272 or emailing CPAC at email@example.com.
CPAC may only be used for lawful purposes only. You may not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish through CPAC, any content that: (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening, or otherwise objectionable to CPAC, in its sole discretion; (b) is for commercial purposes or used to solicit others; (c) contains computer viruses, worms, moles or other contaminating or destructive elements; (d) violates the rights of others, such as content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity; (e) contains any false or misleading statement; (f) contains advertising; or (g) otherwise violates any applicable criminal or civil law.
CPAC, this site and the contents herein, including without limitation any content or items posted on otherwise made available though CPAC are the property of CPAC and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. You may display, copy, distribute, email, transmit, download or print the content for your personal, non-commercial use only. However, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and may not modify the content without CPAC’s express written consent. Except as we have described in these Terms, nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this site or any content displayed on or made available through CPAC, through the use of framing or otherwise, without CPAC’s or the applicable CPAC licensor’s express written consent.
Except for the limited license granted herein, you acknowledge that CPAC or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the content, all copies thereof and all proprietary rights therein, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of CPAC. You may provide information and feedback to CPAC (“Feedback”) and CPAC may use such Feedback for any purpose without obligation of any kind. To the extent a license is required under your intellectual property rights to make use of the Feedback, you hereby grant CPAC an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free license to use the Feedback in connection with CPAC’s business, including any development or enhancement thereof.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY CPAC IS BASED ON VARIOUS NATIONAL P.A. SALARY SURVEYS AND OUR COLLECTION OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES. OUR ADVICE IS SOLELY OUR OPINION AND IS MEANT TO SERVE AS GUIDANCE DURING THE NEGOTIATING PROCESS. CPAC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE TERMS WE RECOMMEND WILL BE AGREEABLE TO ALL PARTIES. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY LEGAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY FOR ANY LEGAL OR CONTRACTUAL ADVICE.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, CPAC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. WHEN YOU VISIT AND USE THIS SITE, IT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. CPAC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THIS SITE’S AVAILABILITY OR THAT YOUR USE WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR ERROR FREE. WHILE CPAC MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CURRENT. CPAC DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER CPAC, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, HOSTING OR MAINTAINING THIS WEBSITE, WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH CPAC. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, CPAC’S, LIABILITY OR THAT OF ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Your continued use of CPAC following modification to these Terms constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms. To stay informed of any changes, please review the most current version of these Terms at www.certifiedpaconsulting.com/legal.
These Terms shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California without reference to conflicts of law principles. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any actions arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with these Terms, shall be in the state or federal courts, as applicable, located in the City of Santa Monica or the County of Los Angeles, California. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, including the arbitrability of the matter or the formation, interpretation, scope, applicability, termination or breach thereof, shall be referred to and finally determined by arbitration in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, or JAMS International Arbitration Rules. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS, shall take place before a sole arbitrator and shall be conducted in Los Angeles, California. Judgment upon the arbitral award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction. This section shall apply to and require arbitration of all disputes, controversies and claims, regardless of whether such disputes, controversies or claims concern a single individual, entity or other person, multiple individuals, entities or other persons, or classes of individuals, entities or other persons.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold CPAC, its officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers and licensors, harmless from and against any and all damages, fines, penalties, assessments, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees, expert fees and out-of-pocket expenses) in connection with your use of CPAC, violation of these Terms, and for any violation of any third-party rights, including any intellectual property rights.
These Terms constitute the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all prior and contemporaneous written and oral agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party will not be applied in the construction or interpretation of these Terms. If one or more of the provisions herein shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforcement of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. The failure to enforce or the waiver by either party of a default or breach of the other party shall not be considered to be a waiver of any subsequent default or breach. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT IN THE EVENT ANY REMEDY HEREUNDER IS DETERMINED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.