- Your privacy is important to us and therefore we are providing you with this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- CPAC collects certain information about people with whom it deals, either in their personal capacities or as representatives of client institutions, suppliers or other businesses (you).
Collection of Personal Data
CPAC collects personally identifiable information as well as non-identifiable personal information which is relevant to your interaction with CPAC. Personally identifiable information, such as names and contact details, are collected and used any time you contact or request services from CPAC. The identifiable information may include your personal contact information, job information, including your employer’s information and the nature of your interaction with CPAC.
Use of Information
- CPAC uses the information collected to ensure effective business communications with you and any other contact persons and/or client institutions, suppliers and other organizations with which CPAC has dealings.
- CPAC uses the information collected to effectively communicate with you, respond to inquiries and provide services.
- CPAC will not disclose any information to anyone outside of CPAC without your prior consent, provided that CPAC may share your information with other people as necessary to provide you with certain services or to respond to you, provide that such individuals are under a contractual obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the information supplied by CPAC.
- CPAC will not sell your information to third parties.
- CPAC may, from time to time, share with you information about other products and services that we think you may find to be of interest. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from CPAC, you may do so by either clicking on the appropriate link in CPAC email communications or by emailing your request to CPAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CPAC may use any de-identified and aggregated information (i.e. salaries and/or percentages, specialty, state in which client is employed, etc) that is collected from you for the purposes of operating CPAC’s business and to enhance its products and services to better service you. Such de-identified or aggregated information may be used as reference information for articles or reports published by CPAC.
- CPAC will not disclose your information to third parties unless disclosure is necessary to comply with law, law enforcement officials, in response to a validly issued subpoena, warrant, or court order or to exercise its legal rights or to defend itself against legal claims.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, CPAC has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information CPAC collects.
Privacy Complaints; Updating Personal Information; Contacting CPAC
- You can contact CPAC or update your personal information by[ calling CPAC at (323) 696-CPAC or emailing CPAC at email@example.com.